Skip To Main Content
- Please call our school registrar at (765) 362-2992 to schedule an enrollment appointment.
- Parents will need to bring the following documents to register a new student:
- Child's original birth certificate or legal citizenship documents
- Copy of child's current updated Immunization Records
- Proof of Residency document (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Picture ID from parent/guardian (driver's license)
- Child's Social Security card (if available)
- Legal Guardianship documents (if applicable
- Records from previous school (if available)
- IEP/504/ILP (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Once your child is registered, your child's Counselor will create a schedule for your child.
- Your child's first day of school will include being assigned a student to shadow the first day of school to ease any worries.